608 East Broadway
Campbellsville, KY 42718
Phone: (270) 465-4104
Map To Our Location
In the small town of Campbellsville near the geographic center of Kentucky, a veterinary office was opened in a one room building in 1950. In the 60 years after this, the town has grown and the practice has grown to be The Animal Hospital of Campbellsville, PLLC. The veterinarian who started the practice was Auburn University graduate Dr. Max Forman. It was developed into a thriving practice by Dr. Robert Needum (1964 KVMA President) and Dr. Joe Turpin (1975 KVMA President and 1980's Kentucky Board of Veterinary Examiners).
The practice is now owned by Dr. Philip E. Hays and Dr. Keith Andrew, with associates Dr. Melinda Barber and Dr. Philip Hays, Jr. (3rd generation Auburn veterinarian- father Dr. Philip Hays, Sr. and grandfather Dr. Tim Nolan).